Cooper Noriega cause of death revealed

TikTok star Cooper Noriega died from an accidental drug overdose.

Noriega passed away from combined effects of fentanyl, alprazolam (commonly known as Xanax) and lorazepam (a sedative), according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner, Page Six reported.

The report also noted “recent clonazepam (Klonopin) use” as another “significant” condition.

His manner of death was ruled an accident.

Noriega was found dead in June in a parking lot of an LA-area mall. He was 19.

The social media star had been candid with his followers about his history of drug abuse, which began when he was just nine years old.

“I mean, we’re talking Xanax, Aderall, marijuana, nicotine,” Noriego told podcast host Dave Portnoy, who replied, “Nine [years old], that’s crazy. I didn’t even know I was playing G.I. Joe when I was 9.”

Following his untimely death, Noriega’s family thanked his fans for the outpouring of support.

“hi everyone. on behalf of our family we want to thank you all for the kind words of our little coop,” 24-year-old Parker Noriega wrote in a message posted on her brother’s Instagram page at the time.

“His passing is an absolute tragedy to our family and loved ones. We pray that we all as a community can continue on his legacy.”

Parker concluded her message by telling Cooper’s followers that he loved “each and everyone” of them.

“Please feel free to reach out to us as we love feeling all the support,” she added. “Bless you all… with love, his sister.”

Cooper’s mother, Treva Noriega, expressed her hope that her late son was “finally experiencing the most pure joy and happiness”.

“I’ll see you one day my baby boy… your momma,” she wrote.

This story was originally published by Page Six and was reproduced with permission

Leave a Comment